A Jewish National Fund Charity Box

A Jewish National Fund Charity Box

0.00

Lithographed tin, from 1930’s Palestine. Depicting a map of Israel with some cities and rivers named. Signed on the edge of the box “Alfred Salzmann”. Alfred Salzmann, originally from Austria, settled in Palestine in the 1920’s and became a teacher at the Bezalel School of Arts & Crafts. He designed this and other Jewish National Fund charity boxes, also known as “Blue Boxes”.

Add To Cart